Are you practicing DevOops?
- do you constantly struggle to keep production running smoothly?
- do you get a ton of alerts that don't actually mean things are broken?
- do you use Docker, but your deploy takes 20+ minutes?
- do you use Docker, but manually configure Docker Hosts once the cloud provisions them?
- does it take hours to bring a new server into the pool to help alleviate load?
- have you never practiced failover to your database replica?
- do you NOT know who owns your root DNS?
- have you skipped that ticket about making an offsite backup, and now there isn't one?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you just might... The thing is — you are not alone. Thousands of organizations do not have the time and resources to fix this type of technical debt, and escape the world of DevOops, where things just don't run smoothly. That is despite using newest technologies (Docker), largest cloud in the world (AWS), and a great team of engineers.
↳ Keep reading …
I'd like to help.